LevelSVG 2009-12-19 (v1.3) has just been released.
- Added support for “kinematic” objects. Cocos2d’s actions work within the box2d world
- Level2 uses a moving platform (kinematic body)
- Box2d: updated to r31
- Updated code to use the new API of Box2d r31
- Using a “real” D-Pad Joystick
- Added BodyNode: a CocosNode object that links cocos2d with box2d
- Using DisplayLink director
You can download the manual from here:
If you have bought LevelSVG, you should have received an email with the download link. If you have not yet received it, please let me know and I’ll be happy to send it to you. Thanks.