Sapus Tongue 3.0 has been released.
- NEW: Sapus Tongue works for Mac too
- NEW: Finished iPad version
Sapus Tongue 3.0 supports 4 different targets/configurations, all of them sharing the same the source code.
- iPhone / iPod Touch (AppStore $0.99)
- iPhone / iPod Touch Lite: uses iAd ads (AppStore $Free)
- iPad version (AppStore $Free)
- Mac version (Sapus Tongue.dmg)
Changelog from v2.3:
- [NEW] Mac Version: Works on Mac. Differences between Mac and iOS:
- Mac: Pause shows a modal window instead of an Alert
- Mac: Only local scores are supported
- Mac: InstructionsNode: Instructions Video is not shown
- It reuses all the the cocos2d code.
- The UIKit specific code, was rewritten using Cocoa specific code.
- [NEW] GameHUD: Splitted in 3 files: HUD, HUDPaused and HUDSaveScore. Easier to maintain.
- [FIX] GameNode: Accelerometer works correctly in any orientation
- [FIX] GameNode: Sprite is in the main loop, not a “draw” time.
- [FIX] InstructionsNode: it looks nice on iPad. Simplified code, easier to maintain.
- [FIX] RootViewController: Supports hi-res.
- [FIX] Xcode: SapusTongue-iPad renamed to SapusTongue HD
- [FIX] Xcode: objects separated in 4 groups: Scenes, GameHUD, Helper Nodes, Platform Nodes
- [3RD] cocosLive: fixed parsing error when posting scores
- [3RD] cocos2d: udpated to v0.99.5-beta2
To order or renew Sapus Tongue source code, please visit this page: Sapus Tongue Source Code page
If you have bought the Premium or Updates source code package, you should have received an email with the download link. If you have not yet received it, please let me know and I’ll be happy to send it to you. Thanks.