- Added Mekanimo integration
- Updated manual
- [NEW] All: Using new cocos2d API for transitions and actions
- [NEW] BodyNode: New Enemycar BodyNode coded using Mekanimo
- [NEW] GameNode: Uses CCFollow instead of using a custom camera. It is still possible to move the “camera” manually.
- [NEW] Level: Added new Level6. It introduces the “EnemyCar” BodyNode
- [FIX] MovingPlatform: Is moved using SetLinearVelocity()
- [FIX] KinematicNode renamed to StaticNode. It is an “static” body, not “Kinematic” body
- [3RD] cocos2d: using cocos2d v0.99.5-beta2 + updates
If you have bought LevelSVG, you should have received an email with the download link. If you have not yet received it, please let me know and I’ll be happy to send it to you. Thanks.