- Added Retina Display support
- [FIX] Box2dDebugDrawNode: Supports Retina Display
- [FIX] Buttons: Converted to spritesheet. Supports Retina Display too
- [FIX] Hero: Register accelerometer on onEnterTransistionDidFinish
- [FIX] HUD: Supports Retina Display
- [FIX] Joystick: Uses spriteFrameName instead of file (converted to spritesheet )
- [FIX] Levels: All levels supports Retina Display
- [FIX] Sprites: Sprites supports Retina Display
- [FIX] SVGParser: implemented “close path”. Missing line is added in certain polygons.
- [3RD] cocos2d: updated to cocos2d pre v1.0.0-beta
If you have bought LevelSVG, you should have received an email with the download link. If you have not yet received it, please let me know and I’ll be happy to send it to you. Thanks.