Buy Sapus Tongue Source Code
NEW IN VERSION 4.4: Added cocos2d 2.1-beta3-pre, Chipmunk 6.1.1 and iOS 6 support. It is an open source project now.
Buy Sapus Tongue Source Code
Upon completing your purchase, you will be emailed the download instructions.
|NEW VERSION from 2012-10-01
Sapus Tongue and Sapus Tongue Lite v4.4 source code:
|Source code updates:
|Source code support:
|Renew the “Updates” or “Premium” license for another 6 months||
Reasons to buy the Source Code
- You will accelerate your development time from a few days to several weeks depending on your development experience
- You are helping me further develop cocos2d for iPhone. (My current income consists solely of donations and of the sale of these sources)
- You will learn how to build a game for iPhone, iPad and Mac!
- You will learn how to use cocos2d, cocos Live and Chipmunk in your game
- You will learn how to integrate iAd in your game
- You will learn how to have a Lite and a non-lite products in the same project
- Sapus Tongue is a real iPhone game, it is not just an example!
- Sapus Tongue is my 6th iPhone game and it includes all the tips that I’ve learnt during these years
- Sapus Tongue was coded in very professional way, with a clean design, with readable code, with quality in mind
- Sapus Tongue uses all the major features of cocos2d for iPhone: Tile Maps, Labels, Parallax Scrolling, Sprites, Sprite Sheets, Actions, Transitions, Menus and more
- Sapus Tongue has an average of 4.63 stars in the App Store
Why do you need the ‘Basic’ package ?
Because you will gain lots of days, probably weeks of work.
Remember that the Sapus Tongue code is an excellent skeleton for your game. You can reuse all the code that you want as many times as you want.
You can code your own game in a few days!
Why do you need the ‘Premium’ package ?
- Because you can ask anything related to source code. You will learn a lot by asking things that you might not understand regarding the source code and the design of Sapus Tongue.
- Because you can ask anything related to the upgrade to a new cocos2d version.
- Because you will receive code updates. Sapus Tongue is where I test all the new cocos2d for iPhone features.
Try Sapus Tongue
For further info about Sapus Tongue (the game), please visit Sapus Tongue Game Homepage
Sapus Tongue Source Code License
It is a royalty free license. You can do:
- You are able to modify and/or use the source code of Sapus Tongue & Sapus Tongue Lite in your project
- You can use it in as many games as you want
You cannot do:
- Sources: You cannot redistribute the Sapus Tongue / Sapus Tongue Lite sources without prior authorization except parts that are free to redistribute like cocos2d and Chipmunk.
- Idea: You are not allowed to use the same idea of Sapus Tongue. You can’t use the sources to make a clone of Sapus Tongue.
- Music: You cannot use any of the included .mp3 or .caf file in your game.
- Art: you cannot use any of the included image files in your game without prior authorization.
Questions valid for the Support service
- Questions that are related to the design & code of Sapus Tongue
Example of supported questions:
- Why are you calling XXX instead of YYY in GameNode.m ?
- Why the HUD is separated from the game ?
- Why did you use a TileMap instead of a big image ?
- From where did you obtain the ActiveHash values to initialize Chipmunk ?
- Why are you delaying the initialization of XXX ?
- I’ve upgraded my game to cocos2d v0.99.0rc and it doesn’t compile anymore. What should I change in my game to make it compile again ?
Example of non-supported questions:
- I want to do XXX for my game, how do I do it ?
- But you can ask them in the cocos2d for iPhone forum.