NEW VERSION from 2012-10-05. Open Source version. Download it from here.
- Supports SVG files generated by Inkscape
- SVG elements supported: rectangle, circle, line/move, bezier paths and nested transformations
- Collision detection logic
- Jump logic (the hero only jumps when he is touching the ground)
- Customize physics properties from the editor: isSensor, density, friction, restitution, fixedRotation and type
- Includes pre-defined physics objects like: spinner, one-sided platforms, moving platforms, ground, hero, princess, enemy, hole, portal, car, top down car, chain, ladder and more!
- Very easy to extend and/or modify the list of pre-defined physics objects.
- Very easy to link physics objects with cocos2d sprites
- Supports Tilt and D-Pad controls
- Documented and easy to read source code
- Includes a manual that explains how to create levels using Inkscape
- Includes examples to use in real games: TMX Tiled maps, Spritesheets, collision detection, lives, points, circular hero levels (like Rolando), boxed hero level (like MarioBros)
- The hero is able to move, jump, climb and shoot
- All examples run at 60 FPS on a iPod Touch 2nd gen
- Includes a HUD that displays lives and points
- Includes cocos2d v1.1-beta and Box2d 2.2.1
- Supports universal binary: iPad and iPhone compatible
LevelSVG manual: LevelSVG-manual-v0.8.pdf